- Appletiser (Sparkling fruit juice)
- Cranberry juice
- Mint leaves
- Apple slices
- Fresh Lime
- Candy cane
- Dried cranberries
Start off by pouring the cranberry juice into an ice tray, add 2 to 3 dried cranberries per cube, and let it freeze.
- Add a few frozen-cranberry-cubes to a glass
- Hit the rocks with a shot of gin, or 2 if you are feeling lucky
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime into the glass
- Drop an apple slice into the mixture
- Lay 2 to 3 mint leaves on top of the apple slice
- Top it all up with Appletiser
Now all you need is to hook a candy cane onto your glass and let the festivities begin with this refreshing Christmas drink.